Samantha Long Human Hair Platinum / Blonde Wig
All Lace Cap with a Rooted System
Samantha is one of our most luxurious wigs. You will feel instant glamour the second you put it on. It is made with our softest premium Remi hair in color #60 and #24 rooted #6/4.
The all lace construction makes this piece a comfortable one. It also offers maximum volume. The long hair length of the Samantha coupled with it’s volume make this piece one of our most glamorous.
HEH Wigs Feature the Following:
- 100% Premium European hair or 100% Remy hair
- 100% Hand-Tied on some
- Hidden Knots on some
- Cap designed for maximum comfort
- Hair cuticle intact to keep the integrity of the hair
- High quality wigs customizable to your desired style
- Color, balayage, root, perm to customize
(Depends on wig / hair length)
GET TO KNOW SAMANTHA
100% Human Hair Samantha, Why the Pros choose us.
HEH has a huge stock of first quality human hair and one of the largest European hair stock all based here in California. We have only the best 100% human hair in European, virgin European, and Remy hair and are one of the only wigmakers who can make human gray wigs. Read more about the hair that makes our wigs loved by professionals world-wide.
- Cap Construction: All lace cap with a rooted system
- Hair Construction: Hand-Tied
- Head Circumference: See wig size chart on this page
- Length: Overall Length: 22” / Top: 18” / Nape: 18”
- Style: Lower back length
- Hair Part: Freestyle
- Fiber: 100% Human
- Texture: Straight
- Color: Full range, see color chart for details
- Fit: Adjustable strap system
- Density: Medium
IMPORTANT: Wigs begin with the wig cap. Choosing the correct wig with the cap correct for the wearer’s usage needs is the responsibility of the stylist / hair professional. We are happy to train hair Pros in wig cap / topper base knowledge.
Depending on the cap type, how you’re wearing the wig, and what level of hair you have underneath, how you need to prep the base will be different.
• If you have total hair loss due to alopecia or other conditions and are wearing a silicone base top, those wigs can be worn without wig cap liners.
• If you have partial hair loss, make sure you’re buying wigs / recommending the right wig cap / wig for comfort and ease of wear.
• If you have a full head of hair, braid hair and pin under a wig cap liner and adjust wig or affix wig combs properly.
Are you a stylist, salon, or hair replacement center? We give special education to make sure you maximize your wig related knowledge so you can provide professional level education to your clients. This is an in-depth specialty field and we’re happy to empower you to be able to best serve your clients.
Here are some basics:
Q1. How Do I Measure Wig Length?
Q2. What’s the difference between a wig and a topper?
Q3. What are the differences in types of wig caps?
Q4. What are the differences in types of human hair?
IMPORTANT! If you are wearing a H.E.H. wig, make sure to get detailed wig care instructions SPECIFIC to your wig from your stylist or the wig shop, they’re the only ones who know what styling, processing, and color treatments have been done to your piece and are responsible for your wig maintenance instructions!
General tips and instructions for human hair wig care:
Your human hair wig is an investment. Not only do you need to treat the hair specially, but make sure you don’t damage the wig cap, lining, weft, or other parts of the wig.
- Use cool / lukewarm water, ask for shampoo recommendations from wig pros
- Condition after washing using only products recommended by licensed professionals
- Towel dry, don’t rub or pull, please pat dry
- Air drying is best, but heat styling and blow-drying is possible pending advice from your wig pro
- Brush the wig using a HairArt wig brush; Gently brush from the ends of the hair moving towards the top and be careful when coming close to the lace to avoid tearing
- Use a heat protectant product prior to using any hot tools on the unit
- Deep condition the unit when extra care is needed, consult with a wig pro about type and method.